Saturday, August 15

Freeeeestyle!

Yesterday Eddie and I had a great ride! In the morning I sat on him while he ate his hay and we did some turns bridleless (without any string or stick). Even though I haven't ridden lately, he was SO light! I was very happy!!!! =-D
In the afternoon we played at liberty while I listened to my ipod. That was fun! I pretended we were doing a spotlight, we did the figure eight, circling (which he was excellent with!) sideways towards, sideways away, straddle a barrel, jumping and squeeze game over a log. He did great!! Then my mom came out and I hopped on. We walked around, sideways-ed over the barrels and just hung out grazing. We went out in the pasture after that. It was quite a sight, I was in my sport shorts and I was barefoot without a helmet. hehe! Then we stood on the pedestal in the pasture and trotted around a little bit. It felt so good to ride him again. I love him so much! =-) So we ended it there and I let him graze until we locked them up for the night.
Hooray for play days!
I played with Scout this morning and he did super! We were doing all the Patterns bridleless and we trotted and did lots of transitions. HOORAY! It was a lot of fun and Scout is doing awesome. I love my ponies. They are my best friends!
We're going to go help Crissie with Jigs now (she's moving him) so that should be fun today!
Talk to you later!

~Lea & Eddie & Scout~

2 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

It is so awesome that you can ride your horses around bb (bridless and bareback)! That is my dream and I'm getting closer every day:)! I love your ponies too! lol

Lea and Eddie said...

Yeah, it's so neat!! Scout you can just hop on and direct him with a savvy string and Eddie's getting there. He's really, really doing great with it though!
Hehe! I do too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...