Thursday, August 20

Riding!

Hooray for freestyle!!!!!!!
Well yesterday Eddie and I had a great ride! At first he was super, "No! I don't want to! I want to go back to the barn!" But after a few Patterns and some mind work he was so enaged! We did alot of point to point, sideways and we trotted a lot. At first it was hard to sit it, but then I got into the 'groove' and it felt great! Especially bareback too, I remember when I wouldn't even try trotting bareback and now I can sit it with ease! Yay! We went for a lap in the pasture, then a lap and a half in the track. It was a lot of fun and he did great!!!

Well now fall is in the air, storms, chill and you can just feel it.
I'll post either tonight or later today about what we're going to do today.

Talk to you later!!!!
Savvy on!

~Lea & Eddie~


~No horse is complete without an opinion. ~Lea Henze

3 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

I'm so glad you and freestyle are again "hand in hand"! You sound like you've been having a lot of fun:)! I CAN NOT WAIT until it gets back into the high 60s - 70s! Right now it is in the mid-high 90s and VERY HUMID OUT!!! I can't wait for summer to end! Fall and Winter HERE WE COME!!!!

Farmhouse Soaps said...

Way to go Lea. I am so proud of you. Eddie is doing great because of your love and patience!
Love ~~ mom <3

Lea and Eddie said...

Thanks mom and Lauren!
Today Allison was trying to pet Eddie and he kept trying to bite her. Then I went up to him and he started licking my hand... hehe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...