Sunday, July 19

Thank you Eddie! ~Amazing Rides~

Well I just got back in from a great ride with Eddie! We rode in the track again!!!! YIPPEEE!!!! I feel so confident with it now. We've done it twice without any spooks and he's doing so great! Now, I finally feel so confident with him. I love you Eddie! We played in the afternoon at liberty and he did pretty good too. We need to work on our change of directions, so I'll keep you posted on how that goes! =-)

This morning I also rode Scout. We played a little beforehand and he was so forward-aholic/mouthy/over reactive! AH! So I got on and we did super patterns! We did the figure eight, bullseye, ovals, follow the rail and transitions within gaits. We did all of those until he relaxed and asked if that was what we were doing. He really caught on quick. It was so much fun, I got to test my savvy and his transformation was AMAZING! My mom was watching and she said that at the beginning he was a RBE/LBE then by the end I saw he was all on the positive charts. The power of Patterns are AMAZING! =-) He was a completely different horse! I love doing this ~~~ Horses are my passion!

Speaking of that, I really found out what I can do to earn my income. Instead of working at a store or something (YUCK!) I'll trim horses! I trimmed up Rebecca's horse's front feet and I was so in my element. So, when I'm 18 (or if KC comes around here) I might take one of his courses and get certified as an equine podiatrist. Because you know, there aren't that many trimmers around here and there is always a shortage of them. I'm just so glad we found Mike or else Eddie would still have surface cracks. =-)
That's it for now!
Savvy on!

2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Lea & my amazing partner Eddie!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...