Tuesday, July 21

Lessons and Long Reins and Learning and Lecturing

Well the last two days have been very fun! I've been giving Allison lessons and me and Eddie have REALLY bumped up our savvy. I'll talk about Eddie and I now...

Lately he's been very... naughty. I thought it was just disobedience, but now I've realized that it was total boredom! He was so bored with all the things we were doing online! So I thought and realized that the next thing to work on was our zone 5 driving. Duh! Why didn't I think of that before?! So, now we're playing with all our zone 5 driving and taking it to new heights! He did so well with it earlier. He was really ready for it and he finally got my attention! lol! Yay Eddie! You're teaching Lea!! =-D I love learning!

So, having said that I learnt and then I taught! I gave my sister a good 30 minute lesson on what I've been doing with Scout. They did so good! I'm so proud of you Al!

Yes, yes. It's been a very fun last couple of days!
Keep the savvy!

Psalm 119:30
I have chosen the way of truth;

Your judgments I have laid before me.


Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...