Saturday, July 18

Fun Days!

Yesterday I went to Rebecca's and we had a lot of fun. Rebecca played with Savannah with the 7 games from the ground and from her back and they both did great! Rebecca sounds like she really likes Parelli and Savannah is great at it! We both rode and jumped a bit too. Here are some pictures:


The first ones are of Savannah and I and the last two are Rebecca and Savannah.
It was so fun! Thank you for having me out Rebecca! =-)
Today Eddie and I had a super day! It's been so chilly lately (in the 70's) so he's being quite hyper. But today he was so funny! He was naughty and so LB extroverted! He would turn out on the circle and buck! 0_0 I was quite surprised! He's hardly ever naughty anymore! So we played around a bit and we played at liberty too. His weave is doing really good! I was at the end of the 22 and he was weaving with ease! =-) He jumped the log (the barrels were too big since his leg was cut) and we straddled the log too. So yeah! It was a fun time and even though he was naughty we both had fun!!!
Over and out!
Oh yeah! I'm going to put my daily verse back on here. So, here it is!
Psalm 119:7
I will praise You with uprightness of heart,
When I learn Your righteous judgments.
~Lea & Eddie~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...