Thursday, July 23

Patience and Persistance!

This morning my sister and I had a lot of fun. I went out at 9 and I decided to ride Eddie! I grabbed the bareback pad, the finesse reins, halter and my helmet and off we went! I had the question box set up from when I rode Scout, so me and Eddie played with that. We did the sideways box pattern, question box pattern and the clover leaf pattern. Yay! It was a lot of fun! Eddie was somewhat "blah! blah! blah!" but I got him interested and he finally got into it a bit. I used two carrot sticks for turning/back up and he did pretty well with that! I had to use my reins a few times, but by the end I just had to direct him with my sticks. Oh! Get this! We even went sideways without me touching the reins. He was so light! It's like he gets EXACTLY what he has to do and he knows it, he just doesn't want to do it! lol! Cookie time! haha! But yeah, it was a lot of fun and I can't wait until I can ride him again and we can work our or quality. I love you so much Eddie!!! I'm going to play with him later (it's pouring now) and I'm going to work with Diesel too. I love my life!!!

Romans 12:1
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.

~Lea Henze~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...