Thursday, July 2

I'm so proud of myself.

Please read the post before this before you read this one.
Well yesterday I did exactly what I said I would. I took the time it took and it took WAY less time. ;-) Yesterday I rode Eddie in the outdoor/dry lot and if I hadn't taken the time (a very long pre-flight check) I won't have been able to ride. But Eddie was calm, I was calm and it was a relaxed, Level 1 ride! Yippee!!!!! I didn't push myself, I new that if things went wrong, I either get off or go back to the friendly game. Which really helped. We did the friendly game all the way to Level 3 and it helped me relaxed and he just about fell asleep! So, I was super excited!

Today I played with Eddie in the round pen. The bugs were really bad and he was a bit scatter-brained, so I decided not to push it. We dragged a cone, did the circling game (he did really good) did sideways away and towards and took silly pictures. lol!

We have started the 'drag a cone' task. It's funny, he sees no point in it! I could just picture seeing him go, "And why is there a cone attached to me???" hehehe! The next thing to drag is a tire! Woohoo! ;-)

TTYL!

Lea & Eddie
~Partners till the end~

2 comments:

Katie Oostman said...

And after that you could sit in the tire!!! :)

Lea and Eddie said...

Totally! Then get an inner tube in the winter! I'm so excited, it's going to be so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...