Wednesday, June 17

STRADDLE!!!!!!!

Eddie can now straddle a barrel!!!!!!! YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday we played out in the pasture with various things. We did 'good' circles and he did about two or three laps of a relaxed and rhythmic and connected trot. Yay! Then we worked on 'straddle a barrel' where they jump into the air and halfway over a barrel. He did really good and I corrected him a few times (wiggled the rope in from of him) and he stopped right in the middle! It looked so cool and I gave him a peppermint for it. He liked that!
I'm going to go and play with them now, so it should be fun!!!!!
Oh, I also wanted to tell ya that later this afternoon I'm going to my sister's work buddy's place to play with her colt. Too fun! She says he's a LBE and always needs something to do. Hmmm... He's going to learn really quick!!!! I can't wait to play with him. It's going to be super fun!!!

Revelation 19:11
Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...