Monday, June 15

More Fun & Energy!!!

Today was very... interesting. My mom worked in the afternoon, my sister had to work and so did my dad. So I was barn manager! lol!
I played with Scout in the afternoon and we played with close circling game at liberty, stick to me, driving game and sideways. I hopped up on him a few times and it was fun!
Then I played with Eddie in round pen. He had SO much energy! I had to do this, and that and have him watch out for the poles and the barrels and keep him busy until he said, "STOP! I don't want to go there anymore!!!" My reply, "Cool! Let's chill." Eddie - "Thank you!"
So I had to use up his energy, therefore I used up my energy. I'm so tired! Then he could finally think and we played at liberty. He did really good and I was very impressed with how far we've come. Even my sister was impressed.
Love you Eddie!!

Isaiah 40:28
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and His understanding no one can fathom.


Lea & Eddie

4 comments:

Jordyn Daniels said...

Hey Lea! Tag Your It! Head over to my blog, Life with Sonny and Red, to figure it out!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~

Lea and Eddie said...

I saw it! I sent it out in an email. That's a very cool note!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Yep:)!

~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~
PS: I hope you didn't mind that I used u for it???

Lea and Eddie said...

Not at all! It was great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...