Monday, June 15

WOW!!!!

Yesterday was SO amazing!
In the morning my sister and I rode around the pasture. Except for falling off, it was an amazing ride! We trotted the weave pattern, sidewaysed over the barrels, played point-to-point and had a lot of fun! But I have to tell you about the fall. lol! There was this stupid hot rod that was using our road as a drag race and he sped off and his motor was defening! I was so mad at myself, because it crossed my mind to get off, but I didn't and I fell off. =-( But I learned from it. THE BIGGEST PIECE OF ADVICE I CAN SAY IS GET OFF WHEN IT CROSSES YOUR MIND! Duh! I don't know why I didn't, but now I know!!!
Then I played with Eddie in the round pen. He trotted the figure eight pattern at liberty without any cones, or barrels! We finally have the change of direction down. Yay! It was SO much fun!
I played with Scout after that. He was amazing! I hopped on at first and we played follow the rail bareback and bridleless and we worked with transitions withing transitions. Like a slow walk, medium walk and fast walk. He loved it!!! Then I got off and we played at liberty. He was so light!!! I had the savvy string over his back and he was circling close to me without leaving. Then we played the cutting game and he had his ears flat back. lol! He was so funny! And then we played stick to me and he was all collected and exuberant and willing! =-D
I can't wait to play with them again today!
Oh, and with Diesel I got to pick up all his feet without any, or little fuss! YAHOO!!!!!!!!

Hebrews 1:2-4
2 God has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.


Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...