Saturday, May 30

YAY! IT'S SUNNY!

=-D
It started out gloomy this moning, then it turned bright and sunny!!!!!!!!! Let's see... I worked with Diesel and his feet. He did great! I was able to pick up all three with ease and I held up the back right for a few moments. Then I played with Eddie in the round pen. We worked on fun stuff at Liberty, figure eight, circling game and jumping over the barrels!
I played with and rode Scout next. He was very-very grass oriented and I really had to get into his mind so we could do stuff. =-) He actually did great! We weaved, trotted over the cavaletties, went for a walk and had a lot of fun. On the ground we worked on falling leaf (falling foliage) lol! and more weave, sideways, circling and more fun stuff! hehe!
Eddie was next! Again! It was the most awesome On Line session we've had for a long time. I mowed earlier so the grass was so beautiful, it looked like a golf course. So I took out the 45ft and came up with a few ideas. Eddie was awesome! Besides the fact he wanted to graze the whole time! lol! But I just laughed it off and continued. We cantered at the end of the 45ft and we did falling foliage, sidways towards and away, jumping lots of things and finally we went for a long walk all the way around the pasture in zone 5, doing transitions and such. It was so much fun!
I can't wait until I can work more with the 45ft. It was so much fun and Eddie loved all the room!
Here's my verse for today!

Psalm 56:4
In God (I will praise His word), In God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me?


Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...