Monday, June 1

Best ride this month!!!

Yesterday it was perfect out!!!! It was warm, sunny and there was a slight breeze. So I played with Eddie in the morning and we worked on more 45ft playing. It was SO much fun!!! Then I rode. I hopped onto the bareback pad with my finesse reins in hand and I could feel a little nervous. But I took a few deep breaths, collected myself and we were off! We weaved in and out of the cones, did the figure eight, trotted for more then 50 feet, sidewaysed over a barrel and did FQ & HQ yields. YAY!!!!!!!! I remember Linda saying, "Get off when it feels good!" So I forced myself to ride into the dry lot and I got off there. I didn't want to push myself over a cliff or go too far. But we're really getting there!!!! Level 2 Freestyle here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I rode Scout out in the pasture. We trotted around, and the most fun part - I was barefoot! lol! So we trotted around, weaved, sidewaysed and had a lot of fun! I felt like an indian! lol!!!!! Out in a field, trotting around, bareback and barefoot! =-D
I worked with Diesel after that and he did pretty good with his back feet. I was able to pick one out, and hold the other. Yay!
Hooray for savvy days!!!
Trotting....
What's over there?
Super send! lol!
Love my horsey!
More trotting!!!
Oh, and HAPPY JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =-) But most of all.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON (my sister)! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT 19th. YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was raining this morning, but now it's sunny. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TTYL!!!!!!!!!
OH! And the clinic is tomorrow!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My verse today isn't from the bible. It's the lyrics to a Jeremy Camp song. I woke up repeating these lyrics in my head, so maybe God was telling me something? lol! It's called, What It Means and you can scroll down to the very bottom of this page and play it on my playlist. =-)

I've been here a thousand times before
Face down on the floor
Wondering how I even reached this place again
But, You have shown so endlessly, how Your love pours over me
No picture can re-create the beauty that I see
Show me what it means, to live my life a sacrifice
If only I would realize how much it took to pay the price
I know I'd always give, everything to You
I want this world to see Your perfect majesty
Reflecting from my life this brilliant poetry Written all over this place
The signs of all creation that You breathed
Words can't even state how much You mean to me
I want to face my very crime
Of not giving all of mine
But I can feel the hope You bring to me

Lea & Eddie

1 comment:

Jordyn Daniels said...

AWESOME!!! Good job Eddie! I know it is REALLY hard for me to make myself quit when things are going well to because my old trainer would push the horse if it was doing well so I picked up the habit! lol! Well gtg.....

Savvy Out
~Lauren, Sonny, and Red~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...