Thursday, May 14

Tues-Thursday

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. =-( It's been busy here lately!
Tuesday we had our last day of Hallstrom. YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that math is done! So when we came home we played with the boys and just generally hung out. I can't really remember what I did with Eddie... Hmm.... I think-OH YEAH! We played in the pasture at first. We played with a fast weave and fast figure eights. Then we trotted over the cavaletties and jumped a bunch of stuff. We played in the round pen at liberty after that. He did good, we did the figure eight at liberty with a bit of trotting and he did great! I hopped on a few times and ended on a very good note! =-)
The weather on Wednesday was terrible! It was so wet and windy and it rained on and off. I was home with dad and we had to juggle the boys around while my sister was at work. I groomed Scout and Eddie, Diesel was rolling in all the mud, so he was very muddy! We had some storms roll through last night and now it's clear this morning!
Now Today I shall play with Eddie and groom Diesel and it shall be a glorious day! =-D

2 Peter 1:5-8
5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7 and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...