Friday, May 15

Rainy, rainy friday!

It has been raining ALL day. YUCK!!!!!!! It was cold this morning, and now with the rain it's super gross. Actually it just stopped now, so the horses went out. Yippee!
Yesterday I rode and it was fun! I really want to get back into the riding thing. I miss it and I want to go far in our riding. Sigh... All in good time! We'll get there! =-) Eddie and I have a wonderful relationship no matter where we are.
Well I guess there's not much else to report.
Rain, rain, go away!

Here's my verse:

Ecclesiastes 11:5
5 As you do not know what is the way of the wind, Or how the bones grow in the womb of her who is with child, So you do not know the works of God who makes everything.


It's lovely, isn't it?
TTYL!!!!

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...