Sunday, May 17

Congratulations Allison!

My big sister is now a graduate!

We've been friends since I was born and now she's all grown up! I love you so much sis! No matter how old you get, you're still that little girl in the box singing Just Around the Riverbend pretending to be Pocahontas. =-D I wish you the best in your future years and I know you'll so great things!
Love you!!!

Mark 12:31
31 And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”
~Lea

2 comments:

Randa said...

Ah, that's cool! Tell Allison congrats for me. In another few years it'll be you! :-)

Lea and Eddie said...

Thanks! I'll tell her! Yep! 2012! =-l that's weird to think of me graduating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...