Sunday, May 17

On Line & Liberty & Freestyle!

Today was a super day!
I played with Eddie on line in the pasture and he was great! We did a weave in a circle and did the walk-the-line pattern. It was a lot of fun and I also filled out our self assessment sheet. For on line we're a solid Level 3 except for the circling game. We can't do the 6-10 laps at the trot/canter, but everything else is great! So we're playing in Level 4 on line! Then for Liberty we're a solid Level 2 and we can do more then half of Level 3. So we're playing in Level 3/4 at liberty. YIPEEE!!! I have yet to fill out freestyle, because we're still working on confidence/leadership skills.
So I was so thrilled we're working in Level 3/4! It's awesome to see how far you've gone in just a few months!
I played with Scout too. We played on line in the round pen, just going through the seven games, and seeing where we needed to improve. Then I rode him around for a while and did some patterns. We went sideways, did the figure eight, bull's eye pattern, stood on the pedestal and jumped over the small logs. He's such a good boy! =-)
Diesel was next up! My mom and I did his feet and we can solidly pick up three. Yay! We're working on number 4. His back right. Hmm... Friendly game!!!
Then I played with Eddie again! We played at liberty and a with a bit of freestyle. His liberty is amazing now! We played with the figure eight, because he likes to run off with it, but he's doing a lot better! Lots of sideways towards and away and circling game too! I hopped on from the pedestal (which I can do uber easily now!!) and I sat on him while he grazed. He likes to graze! =-D
Here are pictures!!
Sideways towards and away this morning!
Walking around! =-) You can click on the picture to enlarge it!

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...