Monday, May 11

Awesome, awesome liberty session!

We had the most amazing play session in the pasture today!!!!
First we were On Line and he was great! We did huge figure eights and weaving at the trot and sideways away and towards. Then I just went for it and took the 22 off. We jumped over the barrels, sidewaysed over the cavaletties, sidewaysed towards without a fence, weaved at the walk/trot and had SO MUCH FUN!!!! Then I put my savvy string on him and we did the circling game with that at the canter. YES! At the canter on the 6 foot string! I had to move my feet a bit because he doesn't know how to do the collected canter, but he did it! Amazing much????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkLSG65Z0Lc He looked like this, except I had the savvy string on his halter, and I was circling with him a bit.
It was awesome!!!
Well, off to go and play with Scout!
Here's my daily verse:
1 Peter 3:13-17
13 And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is good? 14 But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.” 15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; 16 having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed. 17 For it is better, if it is the will of God, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

Over & Out!

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...