Friday, May 8

Just some thoughts from tonight...

Life is so good!
My mom and I put up the east side of the track today. It was a lot of fun! I love hanging out with her. Love you mom!
I can't wait for the future. But then again,I think that the 'future' is something that we wish for, but it's not going to change that much. Jeremiah 29:11 says: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. I guess we think that the future will be better, but our earthly lives will never be perfect. It will only be perfect in Heaven.
Well there goes that idea... I was going to write about how I can't wait for my Parelli future, but right now it doesn't seem too important after that thought. I do think that God has amazing plans for me. He has opened up so many doors, I just have to do the right thing so I can go through them. Like not forget Him. ;-)
Well, going to go to bed now!
Good night!!!

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...