Thursday, April 30

Yuck...

It's mudville outside.
The end.
Not really...
But yeah, it's so yucky and *shudders* eww.... Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll............
Today I played with Eddie in the round pen for a few minutes. It was very wet, and my 22 foot line was soaked because it had been out in the rain all day. So I used the 12 and we did some figure eights and then walked over the logs and it started raining again. Ewww... So we went back in the barn and I groomed him up. He liked that. :-)
Then I talked to Keri for 3 hours. ;-) Yeah, she's awesome! Like a second sister to me! <3 love you Keri!!!
I went and did the dishes after talking to her and I went outside after that. I took Eddie for a walk through all the puddles. He loved it! Some of them were really deep too! His footsies were all clean after that. I love you Eddie! I took Diesel out after Ed and we walked through the puddles too. I think he was thinking we were weird! "Why are you getting me wet???" hehehe. What a cutie pie!
Then I locked them up for the night and now I'm typing to you!
So, with a joyful heart I sign out for the night.
See you in May! lol!

Lea & Eddie

James 4:12
There is one Lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy. Who are you to judge another?

P.S. I think I shall start putting daily bible verses at the end of my posts. Keep watch for which ones I use!!!

2 comments:

Katie Oostman said...

I just washed my ropes cause of the mud! Keep up the good work barn manager!

Lea and Eddie said...

Me too. It's nasty outside!
Hehe, thanks! I like being barn manager! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...