Saturday, May 2

!!! IT'S MAY !!!

IT'S MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wowwie!!!!
Yesterday it was raining in the morning and then I played with Eddie a bit. I think I rode. I can't remember! lol! He was really good! Oh YES!!!!!!! I got my red string!!!!!!! From mom!!!!!! Well it was supposed to be a birthday present because she ordered one for me and my sister. Extra ones. But I accidentally opened it when it came form FedEx because anything from Parelli gets opened within minutes. ;-) Ooops!!!!!!!!
Today was amazing. Ok, so this morning I went to bring Scout inside at 8. I rode him in. It was FUN! Then I turned around and Eddie was following. So I closed the pasture gate and we played at liberty! In the 3 acre pasture!!!!!!! It was awesome!!!! We sticked close (only left a few times) and we jumped, jumped more, 'stick to me'ed sidewaysed towards and away, canter/trot 'stick to me's and backwards by the tail and so much more! It was awesome! Definitly a Level 3 quality!!! I was so happy!!!!!!
Then this afternoon Diesel laid down. What a cutie. I'll post a pic at the bottom of the post. Eddie and I played again this afternoon. First we played On Line in the pasture and man, did he have energy! But wait, first I have to tell ya that he and Scout were RUNNING around the pasture being goofballs. 8-) Diesel was so cute, he was trotting around the outdoor like, "ME too!!!"
So I opened the pasture gate (because I thought he would come to me before he ran around) and Eddie ran inside.
I haltered him and such and we went back out to pasture. We did everything! Canter transitions, jump towards, cavaletties, jumps, change of directions and like I said above, so much more. It was EXHAUSTING!!!!!!!!!! He had so much energy and I had to keep up with it and add to it! He was like a frog! lol! *BOING!*BOING!*BOING!*
We went in the round pen after that and that was a bit better. I noticed that he's making me move my feet a lot so I started throwing dirt clods at him if he stopped on the circle. He kept making me get off the pedestal. That darn frog. ;-) Hehe, no, he's my prince!!! Then I hopped on for a bit and we walked around bareback & bridleless without a savvy string and without a helmet. Oops. lol!
Here are pictures from yesterday and today!!!
Our savvy red string!!!
LOVE YOU EDDIE!!!!
Playing in the pasture at LIBERY!!!

Stick to me!!!!!
Let's go over here......
Yes, that's me. =-D Eddie eating grain!!Scootching off his rump!
Sitting on him. My confidence has blown through the roof! I knew I should never give up!
Scout & Diesel on the pedestal. See how clean he looks!?

Little baby pony laying down!

My horsey and I!!! What a cute pair!
Yahoo!!!

Romans 12:2
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.


Lea & Eddie

2 comments:

Katie Oostman said...

no bible verse???? :(

Lea and Eddie said...

OH! I forgot!!!! Thank you Katie!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...