Wednesday, April 29

Past THREE days!

MONDAY - I have no idea! lol!
TUESDAY - After Hallstrom (our classes) I played with Eddie On Line and at Liberty in the round pen. I even rode around for a bit. His figure eights at Liberty have gotten really good! My nerves were up a little bit while riding, but Eddie was so light. So that made me realize I didn't need to be afraid. I watched a video of Linda riding Allure and really realized how much I have to bring my energy up while riding. She also said that the people who have those challenging horses will learn the most and will change the most. Her story is a lot like mine. I'm not giving up on our freestyle. I know we'll get there. Our neighbors also called and said that they were going to drop off the trailer on Saturday. WOOHOO!!!! Yay! Now I can do my Level 3 online audition! YIPPEE!
WEDNESDAY - Today was somewhat busy. We went out (our whole family) and we made a portion of the track for Diesel. So we put in posts, put on toppers, and strung the wire and oh yes, made sure it was electrified. Then our vet came out. *sigh* What a disappointment. Diesel was up first for a quick look over. She (the vet) was so evil! She yelled at Diesel in the face and called him a little sh#%$t. What is the problem with these normals?!?!?!?!?!? Can't they see how stupid they look! Then she rammed a needle into his neck (literally, she rammed it) and put in the tetanus shot. Grr.... Eddie was next and she did the same thing, she rammed the needle in and poor Eddie was putting all his trust in me. Sorry Ed! Needless to say, she's NOT EVER EVER EVER coming back here. Grr....
Then I played with Eddie this afternoon and he was great. Kind of spooky because our kittens were running around EVERYWHERE! lol! =-D But we improved our speed with the figure eight (maintaining the trot) and we did a lot of long distance stuff On Line. Love you Eddie! I'm never going to let that nasty lady near you ever again!


Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...