Friday, April 3

Yesterday Afternoon & This Morning

Yesterday afternoon I went out and rode in the rain! lol! We would walk to a barrel and trot back to the hay. It was so cool, because he was so light! All I had to do was think about what I wanted and he would do it! AWESOME! Yes, it was a VERY good ride!
This morning I played with Eddie in the round pen with zone 5 driving. He did pretty good! We did the circling game form Z5 and a few steps of sideways and figure eight! Then I rode. He was ok. He had some thresholds with the west side because there are a lot of trees there and my cat was the cougar in them. I did fall off. =-( It didn't hurt at all though. Mud is cushiony! =-D Then we played with the thresholds from the ground. Duh! I got back on and he was fine after that. Then I got off again and he went ballistic! Scout was in the stalls, so he couldn't see him. Eddie was whinnying and jumping and rearing! Ah! He went back into the paddock and ended there. Hmmm... How interesting! We're going to be working on that.


Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...