Thursday, April 2

Play time!

Today I played with Eddie mostly with change of directions and transitions! He did really good! I was a bit direct line, but after a bit I settled down and so did he. Our circling game was great, we did canter transitions and I got him focused on me and we did obstacles over logs and barrels and cavaletties. We're going to go slow through our Level 3. I was rushing things a bit too fast with all the hubbub about the auditions. We'll get there when we get there! I'm not in any hurry. And with Level 2 freestyle, we'll see what happens! If he's in a good mood one day, and we're both on a good level, then we'll film it. I'm trusting God to see what He wants and when He wants it!
Scout was really too! My sister and mom went to look at hay (looks pretty good) so I was home alone. I rode Scout and he did awesome. His sideways is a lot better and his indirect and direct reins were awesome. He has come a long way! Then I took the halter off and we trotted around bridleless. He was such a little stinker! Pony attitude!
Well, I'm so content with we are right now.

Looking forward to our potential,

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...