Thursday, April 2

April!!!!!!

Yesterday I filmed a trial run with our Liberty Level 3/4. He did really great! He wasn't too interested in me because it was windy, but I'm so excited for when we can do the real one! Here's the video!

Let me know what you think!
In the real one, I'm going to do stick to me, sideways, draw at the trot, a better circling game, figure eight with cones and just when he's in a better, more relaxed mood. I'm so excited though! And our neighbors said I could use their trailer, so Online will go pretty smoothly when I do it later in the month! YAY!!!!
Wouldn't it be cool to say that I have 2/3 of my green string?!?!?! HOORAY!
Freestyle will come. We'll probably do that in a week. Maybe on friday since it's going to be nice out.
Hooray for auditions!
Today, my sister and mom are going to look at hay, so I'll play with Eddie then, or maybe before. Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...