Monday, April 6

We're on an Up and Up!

These are the lyrics to a song that I love. It went along perfectly with today and the past week! Please take the time to read them! They're excellent!

Yesterday is not quite what it could've been. As were most of all the days before.
But I swear today, with every breath I'm breathing in
I'll be trying to make it so much more
Cause it seems I get so hung up on the history of what's gone wrong
And the hope of a new day is sometimes hard to see
And though I'm finally catching onto it and now the past is just a conduit and the light there at the end is where I'll be.
Cause I'm on the up and up. I'm on the up and up. And I haven't given up
Given up on what
I know I'm capable of.
And I'm on the up and up
I'm on the up and up
Yeah there's nothing left to prove
Cause I'm just trying to be
A better version of me for you
A better version of me
For you
To be prosperous
Would not require much of me
You see contentment is the one thing it entails
To be content with where I am and getting where I need to be
I'm moving past the past where I have failed.
But I'm finally catching onto it and now the past is just a conduit
Right there at the end is where I'll be
You never cease to supply me with what I need for a good life so when I'm down I'll hold my head up high
Cause you're the reason why
I'm on the up and up
I'm on the up and up
And I haven't given up
Given up on what I've gained from love and I'm on the up and up I'm on the up and up.
There's nothing left to prove cause I'm just trying to be a better version of me for you.
Sorry for the sloppy format!
Today I played with Eddie in the pasture and he did really well. We pretty much just played with a few more Patterns, weave, circling, sideways without a fence ect, ect... Then we went in the outdoor and I did our laying over thing and I sat on him. We went and sniffed a barrel, stood in the hula hoop, backed up, did indirect/direct rein and a bit of sideways. So we're adding more and more each day! Yay!
Then I came in, ate lunch and talked to Keri on instant messenger. I LOVE YOU KERI! We were both so hyper and happy! She is so awesome!
This afternoon at 5ish my sister and I went back outside and played with the ponies! Here are some pictures! We had a TON of fun!

I'll upload more later. My dad is making me go to bed. =-( I have great pics though!!!!
Lea & Eddie

2 comments:

Keri-Lynn said...

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!

You ROCK girl!

~K

Lea and Eddie said...

ME TOO!!!! It's Up and Up by Relient K. Hey, the K could stand for your name. Relient K___! Except it would be Reliant K___!
You rock too!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...