Sunday, April 5

A Great Play Time in the Wind!

Today we had a great play time even though it was SO windy.
We did weave, backwards falling leaf (very fun), squeeze through a hallway of barrels and transitions & change of directions. Then we went in the outdoor and we played with the mounting exercixe again. Even though it was so windy, and he usually hates wind and gets all RB, he was completely LB. I got on, we did a pivot in the hula hoop with his front feet in it, lateral flexion and emergency dismount. He was great and my confidence was great too!!! I'm still confused whether it is me, or if it's him. I'm going to get more things to do with him while riding, like really working on tit for tat, impulsion programs and follow the rail or trail, all at different gaits. HURRAY FOR SAVVY!

Lea & Eddie!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...