Saturday, April 4

A Good Day!

Today it was so nice outside! I laid on Eddie, hopped on, did lateral flexion and hopped off. We did that twice and he did pretty good. He swished his tail the first time, the second he was fine. It was fun though! I felt like I was doing a colt starting demo! Then we went out in the pasture and played. We did weave went for long walks along the fence and the whole time I talked to him, promising that we would make it through and just babbling on and on. His weave was awesome and he jumped over the tube. The long trots down the south line were a lot of fun. He rounded his back and stretched, he looked so pretty!
This afternoon I rode Scout around the round pen, by the garden and by the garage and corncrib. He had a strong desire to eat grass! So I tightened my elbows and he would run into the reins. "Oh.. I can't graze!" Then he was so interested in me and listening to me. He was so cute!
Then my mom had a Parelli lesson from me today! It was a lot of fun to teach her and I showed her all the games except sideways and squeeze. Scout was so mouthy! What a little terd! ;-) HaHa!

Oh, yes, another Ah-Ha moment!
It's me. HA! Yes, it's me! HAHA! My sister rode Eddie for fun and she didn't fall off! That's funny! I just need to work on my confidence! Yay! Although she didn't do anything with him except walk in circles and he was really sleepy... Hmmm... Maybe it was her confidence? But she said she wasn't too confident to do anything but walk in circles.... Hmmm... Maybe it's him? Maybe it's me?
Let's continue to think about that, shall we?

I LOVE LEARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...