Tuesday, April 7

Pictures and Sidewaysing!

Here are the pictures from yesterday that I didn't get to put on!









Sorry for the weird format again! This thing is crazy!


OK! I'm on a new paragraph.
THEN this afternoon I played with Eddie with the cavaletties, jogs, pedestal, jumps, sideways, thresholds then I got on from the pedestal. He was very sleepy and LBI. We then sidewaysed over a pole, sidwaysed next to a fence, stood on the pedestal, walked over the cavaletties and the whole time he was calm, and I was calm! Yay! It's fun, we keep adding things every day. The first day we did one thing, then two, and so on and so forth! YAY! We're making great headway with our freestyle. It might not be much, but it's awesome to us! So HA! Don't know what came over me there! lol! *holds fingers up to mouth shamefully*
TALK TO YOU LATER MR. BLOGGER!!!!!!!!
Lea & Eddie

2 comments:

Randa said...

Yay!! It sounds like u guys are having TONS, and TONS of fun! :-) I think you'll make a great Parelli Instructor!!
Savvy On!

Lea and Eddie said...

Thanks Miranda! We're getting there! Good luck with your audition!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...