Wednesday, March 18

I'm glad I called it that...

...the Versatility Pen.
Photobucket
We had the BEST play time in there today! It was cloudy and the weather people said it was going to rain, but it didn't! YAY! We played online first and it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I used the long reins and ah! I can't stop saying how amazing it was! We did the circling game with change of directions and transitions. We only went up to a trot, but we're getting there! AH! It was AWESOME! Then we went to liberty. He did so well again! We played with all the games and we trotted over the cavaletties alot too. Then we did freestyle, bareback and bridleless! =-D We only walked around for a little bit because I didn't have a helmet on and no reins, but we had lots of FUN! Then I got off, grabbed my finesse reins, bareback pad and the helmet and went back to ride. We trotted aorund and did the most AMAZING sideways ever! We straddle over a pole and then sidewaysed off of it. He was so light! All I had to do was look the other way and change my position! YAY!
THANK YOU SO MUCH PAT AND LINDA PARELLI! I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!
Alright, I'm coming off of my Extrovertedness.
Just had to share!

Savvy out,
Lea & Eddie

Oops! Forgot pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket
One more...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is SO great Lea!!!! Eddie is so handsome!!!!

Your Savvy sister and member of the Super 8 ;) :D

~K

Lea and Eddie said...

Thanks! Twosocks is handsome too!
Fellow Super Savvy Sister!

=-D Sent ya an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...