Wednesday, March 25

Can't wait for summer!

GREEN GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The grass is actually green!!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled that spring is finally here! It's been raining for the past two days, so I haven't gotten the chance to do anything with Eddie. No, wait, I take that back... I took Scout and Eddie out for a walk around the pasture. They really liked it! It was pretty cool, I was sending them for a squeeze and Scout froze, Eddie was behind him and nipped him on the rump. "This is what you do!" I could almost see him saying. It was so cool! He was my carrot stick for the day!

This morning my sis and I went out and played with the horses. Eddie was good, he always had an eye on what Scout was doing, but after 15 minutes he was 'all ears' to mwah. It was so freezing outside! Grrrr! And it's supposed to snoe this weekend! YUCK!

I can't wait until the mud dried up and I can ride around again. This summer is going to be awesome! Zone 5 driving with the long reins, bareback and bridleless riding, cradle bridle, and lead changes at liberty! WooHoo!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

I want to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Lea

&

Eddie

2 comments:

Aleesha said...

Green Grass LOL!!!!

Lea and Eddie said...

I know!!! I love it!!! Although it's not too good for Scout. Don't want him to founder! Eddie loves it though! =-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...