Tuesday, March 24

Bad Rain!

I hate rain...
Yuck!
Ewww.....
We went to classes this morning and then it sunny. Then it was pouring and it's still pouring!
Yesterday I didn't do anything with Eddie, and today I didn't do anything with him. =-( I'll probably go groom him in a bit since he's inside and dry!
So.... I'll ramble.... and talk about random things....

Well...... what shall I chat about....
I know!
Wait...
OK... got it!
I'm thinking about writing a book of my life. I was driving through Chana, IL with my dad and was pondering if I should do so. My final thought was yes! I have so many awesome thoughts. Here are my thoughts from Chana:
Well golly, now I can't think of any! I need a portable laptop so I can scribble all my thoughts down. Here, I'll attempt to reminisce.
"There was no one on the sidewalks. The only hint that humans lived there, were the kids playing ball hockey on the street. Downtown wasn't much of a 'downtown.' There were old buildings that looked like they had been there for centuries. An old building even had a place where carriages would back up to. The cracked cement roads had grass sticking up out of them and weeds were starting to peek through the spring ground. There are two things that you'll always find in Chana, rocks and wood. There were countless houses that had rocks in the back and chopped wood."
Alright, that's all for now. I have to let my sis use the computer. I'll write more later...
Let me know what you think!

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...