Monday, February 9

~So Much To Say~

Well let's start with yesterday:
Anne came over and I showed her the 7 games with Eddie. She seemed very interested! Then Crissie came over and we just talked about stuff. But the best thing was that she said she would burn the Success Series for us and she would let us use her camera for our audition!!! YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH CRISSIE!
So I'm happy, happy, happy!
Then today is was all yucky outside so I just hung out with the ponies. But the best part: my 45 foot line came!!! YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So my sister came out with me and we played with it. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I called Keri and we talked for 3 hours!!!!!!!!!
I'M SO HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD IS SO GOOOOOD!


Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...