Tuesday, February 10

45 Foot Fun - Oh, and Lots of Energy

YAHOO!
Today I went out to play with Eddie with the 45 foot line and he did swimmingly! ;-) We trotted over the cavaleties, we did the figure eight pattern, and I just generally got the feel for the new rope. Here are some pictures of when he had huge bursts of energy:

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's the boy I know and love!

There, now he's relaxed...

I can't wait to assess! Eddie and I are so ready and I'm so glad we waited until the auditions come out.

SAVVY ON!!!!!!!

Lea & Eddie

5 comments:

Randa said...

Looks like you guys are having FUN!! YEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Swimmingly?!?!? :D ;)

Great pics!!! I love the one where Eddie is rearing!!!

~K

Lea and Eddie said...

Yes, he had a TON of energy! Swimmingly, smashingly, awesome, totally sweet! ;-)
I wish it would stop RAINING THOUGH!!!!!!!!! =-D oh well.... back to my calm LBI self....

Anonymous said...

Got it!! hehe that was the problem!!!! I wasn't used to LBI using such terms!!!! hehe

I like it though.... Swimmingly.... mind if I borrow it some times??

~K

Lea and Eddie said...

It's a very fun word!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...