Wednesday, January 7

Sorry! I haven't been on here for a while!

Well, what have I been doing.......????
I've been working on my books for a while, but Parelli wise, not much is knew.
Eddie and I are still working towards our goals, but because it is so slippery, it's hard to do much. So we've basically been playing with our holes. Like circling without breaking gait (which he is doing great at!) and sideways without his back end lagging. Oooh! But I did put the bridle on him and we played with that! Here are a few pictures!!!!
Yawning! lol!
Sideways-ing
Eddie and his bridle!
It sort of looks like Parelli's because of the little concho on the headstall.
Such a handsome boy! It's funny, when I put the bit in his mouth he looked at me like, "You've got to be joking! A bit?" But he was so light with it I was amazed! Last time (a year or more ago) we tried putting a bit in his mouth he bobbed his head and had a huge hissy fit! So just from the ground I backed him up with pressure on the reins and he did it so lightly. We'll be using a bridle in no time!!! I'm so excited! That's one thing I never even thought about (more like forgot) in my goals for 2009!
So here's one more:
~Be able to ride in the bridle in the freestyle
and finesse savvies.
With a positive attitude~
Savvy on!
Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...