Friday, January 2

Liberty!!!

I went out and was going to play with Eddie. I saw he was pretty sleepy, so I thought I would get on. Well my inner horseman said that I'd better play with him first since we haven't done much in a few days. So we played at liberty! Which ended up being the whole time! =-D He trotted towards me, although he did have a little cranky expression on his face so I would run at him when he would lay his ears back and he would back up fast. Then he would lick his lips and perk up his ears like, "That was interesting mommy!" So we played with that for a while and we trotted over cavaleties did a bit of sideways and squeezing. Here are some pictures my mom took!Cookie time!
Backing up!
Trotting towards me (draw) my mom accidentally cut me out of the photo! Ooops!
Improving draw!
He did so well! I can't wait until the new assessments come out! I'm shooting for Level 1 in the next few months and maybe Level 2 at the end of the year.
Oooooh! Guess what?!?!?! Allison and I are going to pull together our $$$ and buy the Patterns! The best part is that the L&HB comes with it for free! The sale starts on the 5th. and we're actually going to get it!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!
Naturally,
Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...