Tuesday, December 30

2009 Plans

Well I made a page of notes of what Eddie and I want to accomplish. Let's start with Online...

~ONLINE~
Be able to lead by anything-tail, chin, hocks, ear, legs
Stand totally on the pedestal
Drive from zone 5-all games
Jump towards
Change of direction at canter
Maintaining gait over obstacle course and build up amount of laps
1 lap at back up
Trot sideways
Jump a barrel standing up (maybe)
Sideways towards
~LIBERTY~
Draw at trot and canter
Lead everywhere with everything
Stick to me at canter and trot
Equal YoYo coming in at trot and walk
Transitions-walk trot canter stop and backup
Change of direction at walk, trot and canter
Sideways towards and away at trot
Straddle a barrel (half over)
Large jump at circling game
All 7 games with and without an obstacle
~FREESTYLE~
Bridle from back
Hold tail over shoulder
Passenger lesson at trot and canter
Savvy string usage with game 5 and 7 (keep hackamore on)
Back up transitions with 2 carrot sticks
Lateral flexion with 2 carrot sticks
Circle around obstacle with less then 3 corrections walk/trot
Sideways with carrot sticks
Jump over barrel or 18 inches
~FINESSE~
Everything with a positive attitude
Soft feel at walk and trot
Leg yeilds at walk/trot/canter
Legs to backup/Jingle Bell stops
Back a corner
Walk/trot/canter transitions
10-30 meter circling game
Sidepass while walking
Open a gait
Jump and back up
180 turns
Canter leads

So that's my plan for 2009! I'm really hoping that I can complete them all. I played with Eddie today and our relationship is AWESOME! My timing has gotten so much better and I have a lot more feel. We're playing for fun and having the time of our lives!
I'll ttyl!
Lea & Eddie
Partners for Life
Pagosa Bound

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...