Friday, January 9

~Thank You Parelli~

Thank you Parelli Natural Horsemanship!
Today I played with Eddie and we've reached such an understanding. Even though it was windy and cold and he was slightly a RBE/LBE, he trusted in me completely. All I have to do is suggest things to him and I find myself doing less and less and he does more and more. It's totally a 50/50 relationship. I put understanding in and he puts faith in me in. Now all we have to do are the tasks and then we can fly through the auditions. It's so amazing! That we can become such partners with these prey animals when we're the ultimate predator. I can't wait for the future. I believe we have no limits now that I've put the relationship first.
Instructor training here we come! I know it's a long shot but with God's help I can do it. I have one thing a lot of people don't have, humility. I'm not afraid of working or cleaning out stalls to climb my way up. Thanks to Parelli I have an understanding of horses. No matter what job I end up doing, I can use it everyday.
Thank you Eddie, for teaching me patience and teaching me that anything is possible if you put a little faith in it. I love you so much and you deserve a savvy partner.

Love,
Lea

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...