Monday, November 17

Another Great Day!

Today we played in the pasture with a bunch of different stuff. I really thought about what we needed to work on to improve our relationship. I really wanted him to be connected with me and for my ideas to become his ideas. Success! We played with the barrels and he jumped them so willingly! Which is hard for him to do because he does not like jumping. SO I was so proud of him and he got a lot of scratches. Then we did some zone 3, 4, 5 driving and he did great with that. He licked his lips a lot and took lots of sighs. He even offered to trot over the cavaleties! He was such a good boy! Then we went in the outdoor and we rode around for a while. We played with going sideways, impulsion programs, sideways without a fence, tit for tat, transitions along the rail and it was so much fun! He was so warm and the sun was nice!
Savvy out!
Naturally,
Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...