Wednesday, November 19

Putting the Relationship First

We are having SO MUCH FUN! Eddie and I have been doing so much. We are working on small but awesome zone 5 stuff. (Online) I asked him today to so sideways, trot and I threw the rope up on his back (like Amy Book did in the Savvy Club DVD) and he took two steps sideways! Big improvement from yesterday. Yesterday he spun around and got really unconfident. So I was so proud of him.
Freestyle - we rode around in the outdoor/pasture and trotted, I was UBER fluid with him and that made him want to go go go. Yesterday we the question box pattern without hardly touching the reins.
So yeah, I know I have to work on Liberty and in Finesse I'm going to get the confidence snaffle soon, so those are the two savvies we are really working on. (online & freestyle) I can't wait to dive into Liberty!
Wish us luck!
Savvy out,

Lea & Eddie
Romans 12.2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...