Sunday, November 16

IT SNOWED!

I love snow! =-) It just 'sprinkled' but I rode in it and it was awesome! Eddie was so warm and it was so pretty! Eddie just walked around while we talked and we did a little trotting, sideways, and then I took the reins off. He was so light! He just turned with my finger tips and it was so amazing! HaHa, then he started to chase Scout. =-0 Whoops! Oh well, it was a great ride! I can't wait to play with Eddie tomorrow because it's going to snow and I don't think it's going to be windy! Yay! My sister and I are going to babysit tonight for the neighbors, so that's are schedule...
~SIGH~ I can't wait for the auditions to come out! It just so takes the pressure off. Eddie being a LBI/E and me being a LBI we need variety! It would be awesome if I got my blue string too. But I'm not getting my hopes up too high so I'm not disappointed.
Well gtg,

Savvy On!
Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...