Friday, October 3

Trotting, trotting, trotting...

This morning I groomed Eddie and then I rode in the outdoor. He was very good! We did a lot of trotting, sideways, and we just generally getting my seat. ;-) Oh what was also fun, we jumped the cavaleties, it felt very fluid to feel him take off with his front end, well like a normal jump!
Then around 5 thirty I played with weaving through cones (online) and figure eights (which he is savvy on and now we can move on!), and then I jumped on bridless. He really wanted to go, so I took the savvy string that was around his neck and teid it to his halter, so I had a bit of rein. Then after that he was perfect! We trotted some more, because I suddenly have a desire to really have my seat. So all in all, it was a very good day! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...