Thursday, October 30

'Riding for tomorrow' works!

Today Eddie was fantastic! I really worked on my fluidity with him and he was splendid! We trotted and just played around! My sister would stand in the middle, riding her pony, and give us things to do. All of which we could do! Sideways with his rump to the fence, back over 2 poles, stand on the hill/pedestal with his rump in the air (which looked so funny) and sideways-ing over cones. He did so great! His trot was nice and slow and it was just such a great ride! I can't stop saying that! =-) I love it! Parelli has yet again shown me that it's more important to take the time it takes then to rush through things.
Here are some pictures!
Eddie's wearing a Parelli hat!
Stand on the pedastal/mound of dirt!

Haha, yes I am backwards and laying on his rump.... FRIENDLY GAME!


Naturally,
Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...