Friday, October 31

How interesting! My first buck!

Today's ride went really well! He had a lot of go and it was nice to trot for a while. Ok, but here's the funny thing, we were riding into the dry lot and a scary truck went by, and Eddie bolted into the dry lot. He let out a big strong buck and I managed to stay on! With just a bareback pad! I was proud of myself, but also a little shaken up. =-0 After that he was fine. So yeah, a good ride, and a chance to sit my first buck!

Oh, today we also wormed the ponies. So afterwards to get his mind off the icky taste in his mouth I did the Level 1 assessment, (the ground stuff) He did it all perfectly! Ok, so I think I'm going to wait to do the new assessment in January. Because on the ground he's in Level 2, so I might as well just do it for fun. Level 2 I mean. By then we might even be able to assess level 2! That would be awesome! So yeah, I think I'm going to wait to assess.

Savvy on!
Oh yeah, happy Halloween!
Lea & Eddie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...