Tuesday, April 3

Busy Times

I'm sitting here with a purring cat on my lap who is also sitting on my sister's laptop keyboard. Ah well, at least I can still type! ;-) Just forgive any misspellings!

The grass is lush, and the horses are crazy for it. Eddie and I have been playing in the outdoor and riding in there because there's just so much grass in the pasture. We do our cantering out there, but still. It's nuts! Almost time to mow!

So, every day I play with Eddie for about an hour, groom him up, take Scout for a walk, take Diesel for a walk, and then 'flush' Diesel's mouth because he gets grass wadded up in there.

Yeah! There's grass everywhere!! haha!


This is what Eddie and I have been doing when it comes to riding. HQ pivots, FQ pivots, 'roll backs,' shoulder in, haunches in. I love it. And Eddie does too. It gives us something small to do while we wait for it to dry up (I hate mud) and the wind to settle down. (He hates wind)

Hope that ya'll are doing well, and I'll be posting more often. I miss it!

Psalms 62:5-7
My soul, wait silently for God alone,
For my expectation is from Him.He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory;
The rock of my strength,
And my refuge, is in God.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...