Sunday, February 12

Scripture Sundays

Welcome to my very first Scripture Sunday! I'm planning on doing this regularly and also Words of Wisdom Wednesdays, when I'll post quotes from horsemen and women. Because those are two things I am always reading, the Bible and horsemanship books!

Source: google.com via Daphne on Pinterest

1 John 3:1
Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God!

Indeed! God loves us so much that He calls us His children.We should marvel that the creator of the stars & the skies knows our names, knows our thoughts, and knows our deepest feelings.

1 John 3:16-18
By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him? My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.


Let our hands be open and gladly give what we have to others that are in need. I woke up this morning wanting to give something of myself. Tithing perhaps, or my time, or grace, or just anything. God showed me right away what I had to give and even though it was something that I didn't want to give to a certain person, I did. I pray that God gives you all a joyful, giving heart. Because when you give, the Lord smiles down on you.

And I give because Jesus gave.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...