Sunday, February 12

Cold Wind

Seasons Change by Tim Cox
Yesterday's high was 17 and today's will be 28. Thank the Lord for warmer weather. Although, I had fun with the horses yesterday. I took Eddie for about an hour walk around our property and we even went for a trail ride. Yup, my first trail ride out of a paddock. At least it's my first successful trail ride. Last time Eddie dumped me in the manure heap. It was funny, but I don't have a yearnin to do it again. I just rode around by the garden and Eddie was a champ. Man, do I love that horse!
Then I took Diesel for a long walk around the property too. We avoided the windy spots and I let him graze by the raised beds in the garden. The grass was a little less lush there, so I let him graze there instead of Laminitis Lane and Founder Freeway (aka the orchard). I guess rotting apples and pears make for a pretty good fertilizer.
Anyway, today looks to be warmer, a little windy, but sunny. Hooray!

P.S. Scout is doing better and better! He was trotting around yesterday and my sister took him for a good 20 minute walk. Praise the Lord!


1 Corinthians 13:6-7
“Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...