Tuesday, February 7

Legacy of Legends

Wish I was there. The annual Legacy of Legends event was this past week and horsemen such as Martin Black, Buck Brannaman, Wade Black, Reata Brannaman, and others showed their horsemanship, worked with horses, and worked with cows.
From their website:
"Clinics will be organized and presented featuring students that exemplify the spirit and ability to communicate a level of horsemanship introduced and taught by Tom and Ray."
http://alegacyoflegends.com/
Our good friends went and said that there was incredible horsemanship all week long. I can't explain how much I want to dive into that horsemanship and learn all I can about it.

Lately I've been so immersed in Equine Podiatry, my horsemanship has taken 2nd place on my horse priorities list. And that's not a bad thing. I really need to concentrate on getting my degree this year. But next, I really, really, really, really, REALLY, want to improve with my horsemanship. Ever since I stopped Parelli, Eddie and I have been making progress, a lot of progress. But I never want to stop learning from our amazing teachers - the horse. God has given me an incredibly blessed life and I want to honor Him with it. If that means dedicating my life to the betterment of the horse and reaching out to their owners to show them God's grace, I'll do it. Gladly.
The Legacy of Legends this past week has shown me how badly I want to continue my horsemanship. It's a lifelong commitment.

Colossains 3:23
And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...