Thursday, February 2

Back to Normal

For the first time in over a week things felt like normal again. Scout was 99% better, Eddie was calm and confident and Diesel was exuberant and hyper. Oh, it was such a lovely day! It was foggy and cold - reminds me of fall.... Definitely not winter. Ah well, fall is my favorite season anyway!
So, I played with Eddie and we went for a 45 minute walk. We went all around the property, played fun little games and you know what? He was so much better when it came to our harmony. I would stop really quickly and he would walk ahead of me like, "Why'd we stop?!" Then I would run forward quickly and he would look surprised. After about ten of those all along the east side of our property, he caught on and we would run, stop, walk, stop, backup, run, walk... You name it! And he was so connected to me and eager to follow. Yippee!! :-) I love my Eddie!

Then I took Diesel for his usual power-walk all around the property. We jogged about two laps and he was having such a blast! He would wring his neck and 'strut-his-stuff.' Oh my goodness, it was so cute.

Such a fun, foggy day. Pictures to come soon! :-)

1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...