Wednesday, November 30

Two More Days!

Two more days until my mom and I head south! Wow, I can't believe how fast it came. I'm really going to miss my sister, my dad, Eddie, Scout, Diesel, our kitties and the farm. But it's only for one week out of the year and then mom and I are back to chilly northern Illinois. It will be time for Christmas & Christmas songs and Christmas cookies and *squeal!* CHRISTMAS! I love Christmas. Can ya tell?
Anyway, I've been playing with Eddie every day and today we played a lot. It was sunny, calm and not too chilly. It was really nice to play with him for such a nice long time. I also took Diesel for a walk and rode Scout two laps in the track. Whew! Full day! It was fun and I hope that tomorrow is nice so we can play again before we leave early Friday morning.
I'll definitely blog when we're in Florida. I'm sure there'll be lots to blog about!

~Lea & Eddie~

Romans 12:2
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...