Saturday, November 12

Trimming & Riding

Today was such a beautiful day. It's been cold & windy lately, so I was very happy to be outside all afternoon. First, I played with Eddie in the pasture and we cantered, trotted, jumped and worked on the right lead some more. He did better with it and when he did a few strides, I brought him in and gave him some apples. :-) Yummy apples!

Then we went into the outdoor and rode for a nice long time! We trotted around, herded Diesel in and out of the paddocks and went over the cavaletties a lot. It was muddy, so we couldn't do too much. But we did have a lot of fun and it was nice to ride again. It's been a while since we really rode.

Opening and closing the gate. He was SO light! You can see the soft feel I had on the reins. He just knew exactly what to do and was so willing. I love Eddie boy!!

After I rode Eddie, I trimmed Scout up. His feet were pretty long because I had my wisdom teeth out and couldn't trim for a while. But it was good to get back in the groove of trimming. :-) Here is the after picture!

Yippee!! Pretty feet! Also, I'm working on a name for my trimming career. The one I like best is Heartland Equine Podiatry. It's just... right. I don't know, I just like it. Or there's Natural Horse Hoof Care. Natural Equine Podiatry. The list goes on. Do you all like Heartland Equine Podiatry?

Scouty's footsies!

Trimmin' away! Doing what I love to do!


~Lea & Eddie~


Colossians 1:9
For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

1 comment:

Janine said...

I love the Hartland one!! Looking great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...